Saturday, April 11, 2020

Weight loss from 69kg to 65kg, boob loss too(small boobs again)

Ok I am really uncomfortable with my body right now...I gained a lot of weight on antipsychotics and I was physically inactive, so I gained like 10 kg or something. I was 69kg, 163cm but some guys would call me fat and tell me to lose weight, some guys actually ogled at me cause I gained some massive boobs. But some people didn't believe I was 69kg, but I put on weight the way rihanna did so maybe it wasn't that bad. Like gaining on my tummy, boobs and thighs. But now I thought I lost a lot of weight, I thought I would be below 60kg, but clearly not. People said that I lost a lot of weight, but I felt that I lost a lot of boob along with that weight. Now I am 65kg and I can feel my chest getting a lot flatter and becoming less endowed. Some asshole even dm-ed me to say that the world likes women with big boobs etc, small WHR and its time to accept it. I don't know if the fact that I am on my period counts, when your boobs actually shrink. But maybe my band size has gotten smaller as I feel my bralettes getting looser around the band area, making me feel uncomfortable. Maybe I am losing band volume not so much of boob volume? I don't know where to post this, whether in body acceptance or smallboobproblems.

submitted by /u/Duffylover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c50pKW

No comments:

Post a Comment