Sunday, April 12, 2020

Finally hit my first personal milestone

Finally hit first milestone after 3 months (26F)

Small victories!

Starting weight: 229 lbs Current weight: 214 lbs Goal weight: 189 lbs

I set a 40 pound weight loss goal for myself this year, setting rewards for myself at 15, 30, and 40 pounds. I’ve been doing awesome with working out even during quarantine (anyone else miss non body weight strength training??) but struggling with my eating habits. After spending roughly 4 weeks running 2-3 miles a day, 5 days a week, I FINALLY hit 15 pounds lost and could not be more excited. New boxing gloves here I come! Hoping I can fit into my size 12 jeans here pretty soon.

If anyone has some favorite healthy recipes, ideas for strength training in quarantine, or favorite workout videos from YouTube, please drop them below!

submitted by /u/katiesue00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XublxN

No comments:

Post a Comment