Sunday, April 12, 2020

Quarantine has me thinking about food all the time - tips and tricks on how to stop thinking about food all the time when I’m not hungry !

Hey everyone -

A little bit of background on me, started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago at 175 lbs and lost almost 60 lbs. got down to around 117/118lbs and felt fantastic. I was a smoker for a long time and I hate to say this but it helped curb my appetite. Recently I decided to quit smoking to better my health and to start running again. Ever since I quit about a month ago + staying home due to quarantine I can’t stop thinking about food. Even when I’m not hungry. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is what I’ll be eating that day. I never used to do that before.

What I’ve been doing now is trying to busy myself with things like work, household chores, but there’s only so much I can do. I’ve also been working on increasing my fiber intake and fat so it’ll keep me full in hopes that my brain won’t be thinking of food hopefully. Increased water substantially as well.

I’ve gained 10 lbs since November last year and been working on getting back down again. It just seems increasingly difficult to do so now. :-(

Any tips and tricks you guys use to decrease the need to eat and munch all the time?

Thanks for hearing me out.

submitted by /u/bluewaterbottle1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VsouVg

No comments:

Post a Comment