Saturday, April 4, 2020

For those who have fell off the wagon during quarantine... It’s just temporary.

It’s ok. This is a really stressful time for most, and a lot of us have been focusing on things that may be more important than our weight loss journey. For myself, I spent the first three weeks of quarantine stress-eating, to the point where I put on a total of 15 pounds in three weeks. It was a cycle of where I would tell myself that I would start eating healthy again tomorrow in which I would for most of the day, but come nighttime, I was so consumed by boredom I would just begin eating. Fortunately I was able to control myself this past week and get back to eating healthy again. Didn’t cut carbs to compensate or put myself in a ridiculous deficit, just took it one day at a time. As of this morning weigh in, I lost 13 out of the 15 pounds I put on in the past three weeks, and expect to be back to my previous weight by sometime next week. Water weight is truly a crazy thing. So for those that have reverted back to old habits and may have gained some pounds, just stay calm and take it one day at a time and you’ll be back to where you were before you know it.

submitted by /u/Weak-Golf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2x0zvF6

No comments:

Post a Comment