Saturday, April 4, 2020

70 pound weight loss

https://imgur.com/a/w4vSzpc

This community (sub) is something special. I joined on my main account about a year ago when I started to lose weight. Having a support system is a valuable resource in weight loss. Everyone in my life is obsessed with fad diets that don’t last. Nobody believed me when I said I just eat less than I used to and I take more walks. Fad diets aren’t super healthy and I didn’t want to be like the people around me so this sub was awesome for me.

I love the walks I take and I feel very happy I learned how to eat the foods I love in moderation! I’m a slushee lover!

Now in quarantine it’s very difficult to not eat out of boredom and I’m sure many of you can relate but looking at older pictures, even if it’s only a 3 pound weight loss, can help encourage us to not undo our progress!

We got this! We are a community! A family! A support system! Something amazing.

submitted by /u/abbaabbaaa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X9OZRS

No comments:

Post a Comment