Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Guys I'm losing it (lol) am I doing something wrong?

So I started this weight loss journey on March 22nd. I am a 5'9 F and I started at 172. My goal is 140. Yesterday I was 166.6. This morning I weighed myself and I was the same as yesterday, 166.6. I was steadily losing weight but now it looks like nothing changed. I eat breakfast and then I skip lunch because I'm usually not that hungry at the time. Instead I would drink water until I have dinner at 7 pm. I don't eat again until the next morning.

I don't want to be stuck on this number. Is it normal not lose everyday? This is my first attempt at losing weight so I'm not sure what qualifies as "normal". Thanks for the help :)

submitted by /u/tallglassofglass
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e2ek6x

No comments:

Post a Comment