Sunday, April 12, 2020

High BMI- tips for dropping weight?

Hi guys. 25/F, 5’10”. So my whole life up until age 22 I was 150-60 pounds. This never changed, however depression, chronic stress and severe anxiety took hold of me at 22 and between 22 and 24 I managed to gain 80 pounds. My body seems to carry weight fairly well and I didn’t weigh myself often so when I went to a check up I was surprised to have been at 190 and then 210 etc. My BMI is currently 43.

I’m no longer in the chronic stress situation and I’m no longer emotionally eating. I also came off antidepressants that caused some extra weight gain which I stupidly didn’t measure. I know I’ve lost a normal amount of weight since I’ve been off the meds and I was realistically probably dropping 5-6 pounds a month just going back to eating normally and not binging.

Now that I’m emotionally stable I really want to ramp up my weight loss. I’ve never actually had to lose weight before though so I don’t know what to do lol. I know it’s calories in calories out and I’m focusing on lots of lean protein and fiber. I’m good at eating less. But I really want to get back to at least 175 this year.

How much can I realistically cut back to lose as much weight as possible quickly?

submitted by /u/mediterraneanflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a7kxKV

No comments:

Post a Comment