Sunday, April 12, 2020

M/5’10 - time to lose some weight

So I weigh in around 182 and my goal is to get down to 160 in 2 months. I’ve been fat and I’ve been skinny, fluctuating from 215 all the way down to 150.

My strategy is to start at 1500 calories and coupling that with daily exercise and cardio. The best weight loss strategy that worked for me previously was drinking large amounts of water and eating the same thing basically everyday, usually egg salad sandwich’s and protein shakes.

I feel more like myself in the 160 to 170 range. I take on the world almost eagerly as opposed to passively. Losing this weight has been a struggle thus far. My hope is that joint this community will help me reach this goal that I want so badly.

submitted by /u/bigwillybigwilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XuTXcj

No comments:

Post a Comment