Sunday, April 12, 2020

Weight loss stall? Started at 155lbs, currently at 147. Want to get to 135lbs. I did not lose weight this week. Help!

I started out at 155lbs around mid-February. It's been about 2 months now and I've lost 8lbs. I've been eating 1000-1200 calories a day and eating healthy + intermittent fasting. Walks in the evening. My goal weight is 135lbs which I hope to achieve around the end of June/beginning of July. It's currently April.

I've been weighing myself every week on Sundays and have been noticing a good 1-1.5lbs weight loss. Last week I weighed myself at 147.0lbs. A week later, I'm still 147.0lbs. Am I about to plateau already?

I've been reading a bunch of threads discussing how some people kept doing what they were doing and did not lose weight on the scale for weeks, then all of a sudden lost weight at once on the scale after a few weeks. What do I do? My diet can only stay the same (low carb, healthy foods and no processed food). In terms of exercise, I'm not looking for muscle until I reach my goal weight. How many more calories should I be burning?

I know weight loss isn't linear but I'm surprised because I was losing weight so consistently every week. I want to see a loss on the scale so badly.

Any help? Do I just keep doing what I'm doing, will I keep losing weight? Am I stuck? What do I do???

submitted by /u/rumithegenie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b2SYE9

No comments:

Post a Comment