Wednesday, April 1, 2020

How do you get back in the mindset?

I don't know what's wrong with me. Since January 2nd of this year I've lost 1st 6lb (20lb total), but in the past few weeks I just keep slipping off which is holding back my weight loss - making me maintain or gain 1 or 2lbs. Nothing significant has happened recently - I've started working from home, but I find it's the weekends where I majorly blow it. I started off so motivated and determined and now it's like I'm battling with my own head when it comes to willpower. I just wanted to type all this down and see if anyone had any tips for getting my head back in the game. I still have 45lbs left to lose. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/oreosaredelicious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bFQF9V

No comments:

Post a Comment