Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Weight loss advice

I have struggled with my weight since forever! I am 27 and fed up. I started becoming more active in the gym last year and going for walks/hikes with my neighbor. In addition I changed my eating habits but i feel as though I have not made as much progress as I should have within the past year. I need to lose at least 60 pounds and with shelter in place in Washington state I feel it's so hard to get active again because I'm not used to at home workouts. I dont think walking is enough and I have never jogged but I guess I'm going to have to start to ramp up my heart rate. Transitioning from all the equipment in the gym to trying to workout from home where I have 0 equipment is a challenge for me. What are you doing to stay active during quarantine? Can you provide any weight loss tips? I struggle with stress eating and right now with the coronavirus going around I am extremely anxious and stressed out every day. I dont want to be fat when I turn 30. Help!!!!

submitted by /u/xPinkSugar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2USw7Er

No comments:

Post a Comment