Friday, April 3, 2020

how to fix diet & cravings?

lately dealing with school/stress and now since quaratine, just boredom eating, i’ve just been eating junk to supress emotions (like when i am content i don’t feel the need to constantly eat) and without a structure in my routine anymore (i used to do intermittent fasting when i was at school and it would work but now im home 24/7)

so how can i combat cravings? at home, my parents usually force me to eat so i can’t do much intermittent fasting anymore and it’s not the healthiest for me anyways. i have this habit of eating a meal and grabbing chips/junk after.

i really want to lose weight but i cant seem to or it just comes back. im a female and my bmi is about 26 which is still considered overweight but i don’t look my weight too much.

what are ideas i can implement in my diet and exercise to guarantee weight loss? do those fads like hot lemon water and apple cider vinegar work? what type of workouts and for how long actually make an difference? how do i control cravings when it is so easy to succumb?

thank you

submitted by /u/peeled-oranges
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yxVbJk

No comments:

Post a Comment