Sunday, April 5, 2020

How to progress with weight loss when calories seem to be too low?

Hello all! This is my [17M] second attempt to drop weight through calorie counting. My attempt last year was a flop losing about 6lbs over the course of six weeks and then no loss for 3 months.

This time I swore it would be different. I am 149.8 lbs as of this morning and am 23% bf approximately. Pre quarantine I danced 4 hours a day and lost weight pretty easily on 2800 calories. Now that I'm more sedentary I'm starting to struggle. I'm using the TDEE tracker included with the training toolkit by Greg Nuckols. Next week it reckons that I should be consuming 1600 ish per day and I simply don't know if I can do that. I have always loved food and have tried 1800 before last year and it was horrendous - I felt like absolute crap In quarantine I aim to walk 3-4 miles 5-6 days a week on top of running the nsuns 4 day variant.

Can anybody offer any advice for dropping calories further without too much self torture?

submitted by /u/Theotterwins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V3GXHN

No comments:

Post a Comment