Sunday, April 5, 2020

My weight loss reddit viral post had landed me a once in a lifetime experience that Covid made hopefully just a postponement. But uncertainty seems the only thing certain these days.Trying to stay upbeat, but it's been tough lately. Here's my quaran-clean shave 200 lb weight loss before and after!

It's been a rough go lately these past 2 weeks. Hoping to keep going strong and stay focused and sane in this increasingly upside down world we are finding ourselves in. Had my first 2 week backslide after almost 2 years of success. Here's to us all staying focused to be as healthy as possible and beating this stupid stupid virus.

It's hard to continually be stuck at home with a stockade of rations that include delicious preservatives I genuinely avoid like the plague ( no horrifying pun intended).

I was finding it easier and easier to stay point. Now I'm beyond struggling but sure I'll be able to make it one day. I'm going to recommit fully and hope those of you struggling di the same!

https://imgur.com/a/SaVB1ZS

submitted by /u/3995346
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aLn0Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment