Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I hit a plateau and couldn't do anything about it

I'm currently 23, male, 67kg(148lbs). I used to be at around 80kg(176lbs) at 5-6 months ago. I got sick of being fat (it's fat for Asian to be 80kb). So I begin my journey for weight loss. (sorry for bad writing in advance)

In 5 months, I've managed to lose 13kg. And for the last 1.5 months I'm stuck at 67kg. In the beginning I go to the gym 4-5 times every week for 3 months. And then I stop and start doing home workout. From what I've read I see that fat loss is mostly about dieting. And that's what I been doing, but my weight just won't budge.

I tried many calories calculator for my new weight. All of them show that I need around ~1500calories for moderate weight loss. I've done just that, and there's been no changes. Everytime I step on the scale, seeing 67kg just make me so sad. I trying to aim for 65kg. But this last 2 kg just won't leave me.

I'm just lost right now, I thought about cutting to around 1200 daily calories. But I'm just not sure that's the right move for my health. Can you guys offer me some tips?

submitted by /u/zeroxx1123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JODFmj

No comments:

Post a Comment