Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Weight loss plateau for 3 months please help!

So basically I’m a 4’11 adult female who used to weigh around 55kgs and my goal was to lose 10kgs but I’ve recently hit a plateau that has lasted 3 months and I’m really struggling to stay motivated.

I have always held a lot of fat in my stomach and thighs which made me really self conscious due to having such a small frame. Last year I got really motivated to lose my fat and get a flat stomach. I managed to lose about 5kgs really quickly last year by eating less and exercising more and at the start of this year I managed to reach 49kgs. However after this point I stopped losing weight. I briefly lost a kilo a month ago after changing my eating habits (I wasn’t eating enough) but have recently gone back to 49kgs due to being in isolation.

I work out everyday (usually walking 5km, some form of HIIT exercise or ab routine) and generally eat well ( I eat around 1,300 cals but I’ve been snacking a bit more recently due to being in isolation). I’m thinking maybe my exercising is getting repetitive so I’m thinking about using weights but I can’t get them at the moment due to current circumstances.

I’m still not at my goal weight and still haven’t managed to lose my belly fat so I don’t know what else I can do! This plateau is really messing with me and any advice on how to get through it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ☺️

submitted by /u/maevebk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34lzlEv

No comments:

Post a Comment