Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I'm morbidly obese. I went from 174lbs to 330lbs and I have a question regarding genitals and weight loss. [25m/5'10/SW:330lbs/GW:175lbs]

Long story short I had some very unfortunate life circumstances and became a binge eater. It took eight years to gain my weight and I keep rubber banding due to mental health issues insisting it's pointless.

One thing I've been dealing with is having a buried penis. I think if I gained another 15-20lbs it would be unable to be found and I find that sad and pathetic honestly. One thing I was not prepared for was how much length I've lost over time.

Have any of the men here also dealt with this problem while losing weight? What was your experience like as you lost it relating to your member length? It's been so long that I can't even really remember what it was like before I became this way.

I'm working towards being better. I've cut out all fast food aside from once every couple weeks. I'm also on anti-depressants now that curb hunger as a side effect so hopefully that helps.

I'm so tired of being this way. So tired of waking up every day and being miserable in my own skin. I think I deserve to feel proud of my body. It's going to be a long road to get back to where I was.

submitted by /u/throwanonaway27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JURDD7

No comments:

Post a Comment