Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Unplanned start to weight loss journey

So unplanned I started my weight loss journey (again) this past week. My girlfriend has been working hard to get herself in shape And has started exercising daily and keeping track of her calories. I have been doing this off and on for years but now that she is doing the same thing I find it much easier to stick with my plan. Since Last week I have logged all calories and started biking several miles in the evening.

I’ve realized having someone to do this with, whether intentionally or unintentionally, really does make this easier to stick with. I want her to be able to accomplish her goals and Not feel like she’s making all these sacrifices alone. As a result that means I am not doing it alone either.

So I think I’ll update this form regularly as well because I really am finding that having people to share this with is a huge help. So let’s hope this Is the time it really sticks. And I look forward to updating everyone and reading about everyones accomplishments

submitted by /u/zevans08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wtHsmc

No comments:

Post a Comment