Thursday, April 9, 2020

Lost 13kg (roughly 28 and a half pounds) and quite proud. Maybe I'm biased, but I don't see too much difference.

I started my weight loss weighing 93kg, and weighed in this morning at 79.8kg - the first time I've been in the 70s in a very long time. My dream goal is to reach 75kg. I'm not sure if this is allowed, so mods please remove if inappropriate, but I'm going to pop an Imgur link below with side by side comparisons of my starting and current weight (only front pics, was stupid enough to forget to take pics from other angles when I started). I hope I don't sound conceited, but I don't really see too much difference when I look in the mirror. I still feel like I'm as fat as I was back then. Anyway, sorry, I'm waffling.

https://i.imgur.com/lDGHCfr.jpg

Edit: Sorry, just realised I didn't comment on my method of weight loss. I am 180cm tall. I used CICO since the end of December, aiming for 1500 calories a day. I tried going Keto for a couple of days, but realised it was too restrictive for me. Recently, I did a dry fast and lost almost 1kg in one day but I do not recommend as it was very difficult to achieve and I'm pretty sure I gained the weight back soon. Like everyone here always says, progression is not linear, so I've had a few bumps along the way, and quite a few days of binge-eating and thinking there's no point for this. I am doing this to improve myself, but I can't lie, aiming for a nice beach body by summer next year.

submitted by /u/TustinIsTheBest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RnUybS

No comments:

Post a Comment