Thursday, April 9, 2020

I binged a salty snack and let it get to me.

So I had a little hiccup in my weight loss journey and had way more Doritos than I intended, mostly due to bringing the whole bag to the living room with me. The next couple days I was up 3lbs. It’s been going slow for me so it felt like I went backwards a month. I was so upset with myself for doing that, even though I’ve been working on being nice to myself. Well now after just a few more days I’m back down and it dawned on me that sodium leads to water retention. It was temporary water weight.

The thing that gets me is that I know this. So here’s a little reminder for those who may slip with a salty snack or have an increased sodium intake with the quarantine. One little slip up is not going to set you back a whole month. Remember to be nice to yourself and don’t let things like this get to you like I did.

submitted by /u/chrisndroch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XoObce

No comments:

Post a Comment