Thursday, April 9, 2020

Struggling to work out daily calorie needs, please help!

I am a 28 year old female. 5’2 and I weigh just over 15st (210lb) I want to use quiet time in self isolation to sort out my calorie intake and get myself into a calorie deficit for losing weight. I am struggling with choosing a calorie amount for the deficit and would appreciate some help please.

TDEE website said my maintenance calories are 1,963. I was advised to try 1,200 calories a day. However, that seems wrong to me. If I drop to 1,200 a day, will my body plateau at some point in regards to weight loss? Then I’m worried that I won’t be able to drop down further.

Please can someone advise a calorie amount to start with, and then if I should drop down over time? Thank you!! (Id like to lose weight as quickly as possible)

tl;dr I’d really appreciate some advise when it comes to calorie deficit for losing weight. Thank you!

submitted by /u/princesspeach-44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y1YIzn

No comments:

Post a Comment