Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Lost 33 pounds so far, but my face hasn't changed all that much

I'm a 30 year old man who stands at 6'2".

I started my weight loss journey almost 3 months ago and so far I have lost 33 pounds (15 KG), which is almost half the amount I ultimately want to lose. I started at 247 pounds (112 KG) and I want to 'finish' at 178 pounds (81 KG). My body looks ways better and most of my clothes are way too big, but my face hasn't slimmed down all that much.

I know for sure I can have a much 'sharper' face when I look at pictures when I was 18 or 19: my face used to look way better so this can't be a case of 'baby fat'. Will this get better with more weight loss? Does the speed of weight loss has anything to do with where you lose fat first?

Also, on a sidenote, the weight loss is going slower and slower last weeks. I'm currently at something around 1200 to 1400 kcals with moderate exercise. I can always work out even more, but I don't seem to be able to cut calories even more without getting too little nutrients..

submitted by /u/forcoolstuffD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aX4QaM

No comments:

Post a Comment