Thursday, April 2, 2020

Really need help with weight loss

Hi everyone, the first-time poster but I could really use some help.

I'm a 20-year old female that is 5'4 and weighs about 187lbs. I've always struggled with my weight no matter what I do. I've been a pescatarian for 2 years now and eat pretty well and have also tried to work out and even went to boxing but can't lose the weight. It's become a big problem for me now as I REALLY want to lose it. I have a lot of anxiety about my weight and it prevents me from doing a lot of stuff and it's just mentally and physically exhausting. I don't like going out all that much, I don't feel comfortable in clothes and I just want to change it.

Any tips for food? Meal plan? Or workouts that I can do at home?

Anything is really appreciated! Thank you.

submitted by /u/StrictGold3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aQcQKg

No comments:

Post a Comment