Thursday, April 2, 2020

Self control

I feel like society does not focus enough on the mental aspect of weight loss. In my opinion, everyone knows how to eat healthy and exercise, and it is not hard to learn about those things. If you do these simple things, you will lose weight and become more healthy. But it turns out that it is not so simple. If it were that easy to do it, no one would be overweight or obese. I feel like food can become an addiction just like any other, and people never treat it as such. Does anyone have advice for the mental aspect of weight loss? I feel like I have lost control around food, and being told to eat healthy, exercise, and drink lots of water DOES NOT HELP. I already KNOW how to lose weight through hours of research. But knowing how to do it and actually doing it are completely different things. By far the biggest problem I have is discipline and self control, NOT lack of knowledge.

submitted by /u/distressed_at_best
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39Kog1b

No comments:

Post a Comment