Sunday, April 5, 2020

Tips on losing weight during the quarantine? How do you cope?

Hey hi, longtime lurker first time poster here. I am not sure how to better phrase the title so I’ll try explain.

I have been going through my own weight loss journey since October and some health issues and events prevented me from losing weight faster, having only managed to lose 11kg. Now with the quarantine and gyms closed I have been stuck at my weight for a good month. I hadn’t done any exercises up until today since I figured maybe its because of the lack of movement. Having chatted with my dietitian and letting them know my diet plan was ineffective (but hey at least Im not gaining the weight back!) she didn’t have any other suggestions on how to keep on losing weight other than probably trying at home exercises.

My question is — do any of you face similar issues now with the quarantine and staying home? If yes, have you done something on your own and seen progress? Maybe you could share any training apps or workouts? Or any other eating habit tips?

submitted by /u/Arae_X
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ReRONJ

No comments:

Post a Comment