Sunday, April 5, 2020

What should I do?

First of all, sorry for any grammar, spelling, or formatting errors as I am writing this on mobile.

Hello, I am 16 years old, 5'1 male who weighs 145lbs or 65 kg. I do 1hr on my stationary bike everyday. But I feel like this is not enough. Do I have to increase the time? Do I have to do different things types of exercise? I dont feel tired when I finish, I just sweat a lot.

After that, I take nutriboost (a type of drink) and some type of snack, like bread. Should I take these before working out, during, or after? which is better?

My dad (who is a cook) makes me eat big portions of meat, rice, and sometimes vegetables. I like eating, like alot. I finish my portions in about 5-10mins. Should I eat slower? I still feel hungry after so I eat some junkfood or take my siblings' share. What do I do to make the hunger go away?

I feel like I dont drink enough water, I only drink 2-3 bottles of 1000ml water, throughout the day. I am very stubborn, I only drink when I absolutely need to drink. Do I need to drink more? I read somewhere online drinking too much water is bad for the body so maybe thats why.

2 years ago, I was 78kg. In about 3 months (it was summer time so I worked out everyday), I lost 13 kg, and I stagnated. I was satisfied with the results so I stopped working out, school was also starting. Was this a rapid weight loss? I puked everything I ate during this time so that must be the reason why. I developed stretch marks.

I want to lose weight fast, like in the past, I know that losing weight takes time, discipline, and is a matter that shouldn't be rushed. But I am the type of person that wants to see immediate results.

What should I do?

submitted by /u/thedarkendkb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39MEjLL

No comments:

Post a Comment