Wednesday, April 8, 2020

[Update] Time to lose it - Tired of being the fat guy

Hi Guys

So it's me again from Original post and it's time for my third month update

Let's start with the facts

Weight

Dec 145.9 (Start)

Jan 142.8 (-3.1kg)

Feb 139.6 (-3.2kg from previous weight) and (-6.3 from start)

March 138 (-1.6kg from previous weight) and (-7.9 from start)

April 135.8 (2.2kg from previous weight) and (10.1 from start)

10 Kilograms DOWN!!!!!

Gym (Changed the format a little after some advice)

I've been doing the following;

Cardio (Cycling, elliptical and treadmill)

Upper body (Ab press machine, lat pull downs, dumbbell curl, lateral raises and overhead press)

Lower body (Goblet squats, leg press, leg curl, calf raises)

I have been trying a few home routines as our country is in lockdown now.

Positives

  1. So in the last 4 months I've been sleeping better and clothes already fit better (some newer clothes are now a little too lose and older clothes are starting to fit me again.) which has been awesome. I've been getting compliments on the weight loss as its starting to become noticeable. I put on a 2XL tshirt and it fits like normal (Got emotional about that)
  2. Really feel better emotionally.
  3. More energy during the day, seriously guys before I'd get to about 2 in the afternoon and feel drained and needing sugar
  4. Dropped my blood pressure.
  5. Donated blood in November and results were - 162/89. Donated on Feb and results were - 147/100

Will update with the next donation

Negatives

Lockdown has my gym routine completely ruined, fortunately i'm not overeating and I am sticking to my calorie limit/budget

Plans

Gym 6 times a week (Been achieving 5 times a week) once we're back to normal

Going to be focusing on achieving a calorie deficit each day using the cronometer app

Thank you to everyone for their support on my original post and for sharing your stories,

Any workout techniques and advice in general are appreciated

submitted by /u/Mc_Mike_007
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RlsXIn

No comments:

Post a Comment