Saturday, April 11, 2020

Watching what I eat on the back burner during stressful period

Hi all, this is a post wondering what other people have done during more stressful periods with regard to losing weight. I lost weight last week, but found my stress levels go up this week because I have remote exams for uni coming up, which surprise surprise, I haven't prepared for.

Earlier this week, I did overeat, because trying to keep to a caloric deficit along with the added stress and not sleeping well was too much. For the last half of the week, I've decided to just try and stick to relatively healthy eating (... yes I did have a chocolate bar today) and my goal is to maintain (Monday is my next weigh-in). Does anyone have any tips on keeping the weight loss ticking over during more stressful periods? Or, does anyone have some stress-relieving tips? Thanks!

submitted by /u/EmilyEraneva
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JZgTYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment