Sunday, August 9, 2020

4 pounds in one week??

I have been on my weight loss journey for 2 months and I finally lost 20 pounds, 19.6 to be exact, but I had a family vacation planned that was a week in Nantucket. I didn’t want to be forced to weigh and measure my food when this is my first vacation in a long time and I wanted to enjoy it. For eating, we would eat out once or twice a day, and I made sure to buy healthier snacks for myself. I kept rice crisps, fruit, and protein bars available but after a few drinks I would gravitate to the chips and salsa honestly. I’ve been on a diet of only 1200 a day for the last two months, so my appetite isn’t that big so even if I did have an unhealthy choice I would only eat about half of it. And I had ice cream occasionally with my brother when he would beg for it. I think my problem was drinking sugary cocktails and not drinking very much water. I did try to make an effort to do exercise everyday with long distance bike riding or walking into town, or washing our boat. My question is, is this enough that when I weighed in I’m up 4.6 pounds in the one week? I weighed in expecting at most 3 pound difference, but almost five is disheartening because it takes me about two weeks to lose that. Is this considered water weight or actual fat?

Summary: I went on vacation for one week and I ate kind of bad, but I had tried to keep smaller portions and exercise. I “gained” 4.6, is it possible that some of it is water weight?

submitted by /u/cass6416
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kvS0VM

No comments:

Post a Comment