Monday, August 17, 2020

8 Months in 90 pounds down

Started my weight loss journey on new years of this year. I have done this type of resolution before and always fail. This time was different.

I started tracking calories in a normal day. Saw how much I was actually eating and was shocked. It never felt like it would be that much. Began slowly cutting things out I didn't need. Fast food became and instant no and I had to say good bye to all the bread/pastas I was eating.

Began exercising, covid hit and I plateaued. Gyms opened up so I joined, then they closed again but I still kept at the calorie tracking. I currently eat between 1200-1300 calories a day typically. I have literally never felt better in my life. I still have a lot to lose to reach healthy weight but I'm really proud of what I have been able to achieve so far.

SW: 345 CW: 255

submitted by /u/Bossocalypse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iPQ9K8

No comments:

Post a Comment