Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Anyone else afraid of the unknown after major weight loss?

I (22F) have lost a total of about 40lbs starting last May 2019. The only thing is that I lost that weight all in 2020. My starting weight was around 240lbs, and my ultimate goal weight is to get down to 155lbs. My main goal for 2019 was to get down to 200lbs, which I achieved! Right now, I really want to get down to 180/175lbs by the end of this year.

I have been stuck at 200lbs since January and it dawned on me that maybe mentally I’m not prepared for going lower. I don’t know if that makes sense. I think I’m afraid because I haven’t been lower than 200lbs since sophomore year high school (15 years old). I also do not know how my body will look at my goal weight.

I just want to know if anyone else has gone through something similar?

I’m trying to push past this and focus on my health more, which has been helping while exercising regularly again to lose the weight. I know I’ve already lost 40lbs, so I know I can lose another 40 lbs

submitted by /u/annagirl98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39VqGvw

No comments:

Post a Comment