Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I won’t truly be happy or content with life until I am my dream weight

I have never looked how I dream I could look in my head. When I picture myself living my best life, I am slim with perfect legs and bundles of confidence but that’s never been me. I’m nearly 30 and I feel as though I have wasted my whole 20’s thinking “one day I’ll look that way and I’ll be that person and then life will be good” but I never make it happen, I never see it through. I have been on my weight loss journey for the past 2 years and lost 50lbs to just go and regain it all by my 29th birthday. I put off life because I think that someday I’ll be the girl I wish I was, but that day hasn’t come so far and what if it never does. It’s like I can’t accept that i am the way I am, and that’s how others perceive me and that that version of me is good enough as she is.

submitted by /u/marsbar2307
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30tEOZG

No comments:

Post a Comment