Wednesday, August 5, 2020

What is your favorite physical activity?

Hi everyone! I was hoping you could help give me some leads on fun ways you have to stay active. I started my weight loss journey about 3 months ago and I'm down from 255 lbs to 231! I've been practicing CICO and have been sticking to around 1200 calories daily. I'm happy with my progress so far but I am still very close to being a couch potato due to studying and taking care of things at home, but I know that's no excuse to not be active. What are some of the ways you like to be active? I've been talking long walks around town and doing the chloe ting challenge online but I feel like that's still a bit advanced for me in my current state. I'd love to hear what everyone else has been doing to stay fit and keep covid at bay! Thanks for all the help this subreddit has already given me so far (:

Edit: spelling

submitted by /u/iatethewafflebatter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gyrAAD

No comments:

Post a Comment