Friday, August 21, 2020

Day 1

I’m writing this post to try and keep myself accountable. I’m 20 years old now and I’m finally ready to start taking control of my life and my habits. I’ve always been a little overweight, but it was only after I got on hormonal birth control when I was 17 that I noticed a significant increase in my weight. I went from being about 150 lbs at 17.5 to my 205 lbs now at the age of 20.

Even before I gained weight I had rather large breasts. I recently went on r/abrathatfits and discovered that they’re now 36K in US sizing. I’m tired of them and the pain that they bring me, and I want to get a breast reduction. I know that a surgeon won’t approve me until my BMI is at least in the overweight rather than obese category, and I’m finally willing to work to make that happen. I want to lose weight and keep it off. My goal weight is around 140 lbs, but that might not be until after my reduction, since my breasts really get in the way of exercising the way that I want to. I’m starting with baby steps and I’m looking to incorporate more healthy foods slowly to try and avoid binges.

I may not have everything 100% figured out yet, but I’m excited for the journey and where it will take me.

Also for any AFAB peeps out there, does anyone have experience with weight loss and birth control? Would it help me to get my Nexplanon implant removed or not? I need to go remove it and get a new one in soon anyways, but I don’t know if I should just tell them to take this one out and not put another one in.

submitted by /u/the_wonderful_winter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aSbIXG

No comments:

Post a Comment