Sunday, August 23, 2020

Have any non scale goals? Throw them hear. I wanna know.

TL;DR: Feeling good this morning. Got thinking to about riding roller coasters with my daughter and shopping in the regular clothes section. Wanted to hear some of your non-scale weight loss goals

Im feeling especially good this morning. Im coming up on a year(minus the 3 months in quarantine and the 3 weeks I had covid) in which I decided to change my life. Its been hard at times and i thought about giving up at various points but this sub has kept me motivated in times of struggle.

I stepped on the scale and liked what I saw so I got to thinking about some things I really want to do when I get closer to my goal. I havent ridden a roller coaster with my 11 year old daughter and she really likes them. I've been too big for them her entire life, so that one of the first things Im doing when we can.

Also I cant wait to shop for clothes in the regular section. I hate the big and tall selection. I like to wear graphic tshirts and the really cool ones never come in my size.

I'm really interested to hear some other people's non scale goals. Might hear something I havent thought of yet. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Tigga3346
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QfMHMz

No comments:

Post a Comment