Sunday, August 23, 2020

Motivational Advice post Personal Trainer experience?

Hi all, long time lurker and first time poster here. I am 25F SW: 185lbs, CW: 167lbs, GW: 130lbs. Started May 1, 2020.

I am just hoping to get some advice from those of you who have had personal trainers. To get me started on my weight loss and lifestyle change, I decided to hire a personal trainer who has helped me with my diet, nutrition, and really taught me how to exercise properly.

I’ve lost almost 20 lbs from a combination of working out and making better diet choices. I work with my trainer 3 days a week, and exercise usually another day on my own. On my 3 other days, I try to go for walks, ride my bike, or just find some way to be active for 30+ minutes.

I’m nowhere close to where I want to be weight wise, and I don’t think I’m ready to give up using a PT, but I’m wondering how people stayed motivated when they previously had trainers? Should I just keep working with them until I hit my goal weight?

(Cost is partly the reason I’m looking for this advice, my trainer -who is great and deserves every penny- is super expensive and it’s just not super sustainable for me long term)

submitted by /u/tkaronto
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YrxY5o

No comments:

Post a Comment