Monday, August 3, 2020

How the actual hell am I supposed to maintain my weight post-loss??

Hey, everyone!

So for reference, I am 28F/5’2”. I started my weight loss journey in 2016 at 194lbs, and in 2018 reached my goal weight of 125lbs.

But since 2018, I’ve been bouncing around between 125 and 140 and I just canNOT figure out how to break that cycle. Every few months, I’m back trying to lose another 15 pounds to get back down to where I feel comfortable.

I know that in theory I just need to eat the right number of calories and exercise the right amount, but for some reason I can’t stick to this in practice. I don’t know if I’m just running out of willpower and motivation, or what. I’m looking for any advice anyone can give me; I’m just so tired of constantly feeling like I’m getting fat again.

submitted by /u/VintageRose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DeVn2N

No comments:

Post a Comment