Monday, August 3, 2020

Binging when stressed

I have done a fantastic job with my weight loss programme and have lost about 20 pounds in 9 weeks. All it takes is me to eat under 2,000 calories.

However, I have noticed if I eat salty foods I do not lose weight as efficiently.

One problem I have is binging, and that is why I gained most of my weight. When I am extremely anxious or stressed out, my binging becomes out of control, I constantly run to the cupboards eating sweets and crisps. I can't stop, and it's not out of addiction or enjoying the food, it just soothes me and makes me stop thinking about the thing that is annoying me.

Immediately afterwards I regret it. I'm not sure what I could do to stop this.

I am also struggling with the low calories that I eat on a daily basis. I have to reduce my lunch and dinner down to 500 calories or less in order to have room for snacks, that is extremely difficult. My potions sizes are quite small.

submitted by /u/SnooMacaroons5989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33kTLz0

No comments:

Post a Comment