Monday, August 3, 2020

Weight loss and relationship question

I'm new here I hope I followed the rules for the sub. I'm a 22M and I want to start my weight loss journey. the problem is that I'm worried about upsetting my partner. He is 21M and is slightly heavier than me but has had bad experiences with dieting and is more of the view that you should just be happy with your body no matter your weight. I agree with this and don't have a problem with people being bigger but I personally would like to shift a few pounds. I'm worried about working on this and accidentally offending him or implying that he should also lose weight. I wouldn't say that to him because I don't think it, but I do know that he compares his body to mine a lot even though I'm not much slimmer. I could be over thinking this but I was wondering if anyone has advice on navigating this.

submitted by /u/74throaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PlNlaY

No comments:

Post a Comment