Monday, August 3, 2020

Nobody wants a fat bridesmaid

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently been asked to be a bridesmaid in my best friend’s wedding! I’m so excited for her and I’m so honoured to be a part of her day.

However, for the past four years my weight gain has been out of control. I know there’s a mental aspect to why I’ve gained 100 pounds, which I’m trying to deal with. But, I really want to lose the weight this time, especially now that I’m going to be in my friend’s big day. I’ve lost weight before (what feels like forever ago) and I was really motivated when I had a big event coming up in the near future (girls trip to the Caribbean).

I’ve never been this overweight in my entire life, and I’m almost overwhelmed with how to get this weight loss in gear.

I’m just finishing my undergraduate degree in two weeks, and so I’m hoping I’ll be able to get more active instead of spending hours sitting down doing homework. But, I feel like the problem is that I have no idea what sorts of meals and snacks to make to encourage weight loss. Besides your green vegetables, protein, and limited sugar and carbs, I don’t really know what I’m doing or how to start this journey.

If anyone has some advice or any book recommendations for beginners, I would be very appreciative.

submitted by /u/way_she_goes_boys420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39Tt7ig

No comments:

Post a Comment