Monday, August 3, 2020

I want to lose 100lbs in a year. From 368 to 347.2 in a month

I recently started my weight loss journey a month ago. I do my best to avoid going over 1000 - 1100 calories a day. I have not exercised what so ever. I have calorie counted, portion controlled, minimized how much carbs I eat, cut out every drink that isn’t water, don’t intermittent fasting and more. I fear that soon I’m going to plateau or gain this weight back. This is the first time I’ve successfully lost and I want to keep going. Does anyone have any tips that can help me? I really want to be 270 by around this time next year I’m a 22 year old female with PCOS if that helps bring things into perspective.

submitted by /u/angelscoven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i1LJiB

No comments:

Post a Comment