Sunday, August 23, 2020

How can I foster a healthy transition from living all my life as super morbidly to my goal of "normal" weight?

I have lived as a morbidly obese for 99% of my life. I started a weight loss journey about two months ago (started at 500lbs), and I'm doing great so far. I finally feel like i'm living a healthy lifestyle.

I just can't cope with the fact that even though I am practicing healthy, "normal" eating habits, people still see and treat me like a fat person. I feel like an impostor.

I've struggled immensely in my social life since people don't always want to associate with a morbidly obese person. How am I supposed to recuperate from this, even when I finally get to a socially acceptable size? How am I supposed to suddenly learn 20+ years of socialization?

I don't want my weight loss to harm me psychologically as a side effect, so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

submitted by /u/Informaltomato10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EgDlO0

No comments:

Post a Comment