Sunday, August 23, 2020

Anybody looking for an accountability partner?

Hi all,

I’m looking to make a new friend on here who can keep me accountable for the foods I eat and make sure I get in some form of exercise daily. Of course, I shall be the same person for you and be your support system whenever things get rough. I know losing weight, as simple as it sounds, is hard and being consistent is hard... I have been struggling with my weight for the longest time, and I’m really ready to work hard and change myself for the better. So, I’m looking for someone who is as motivated and serious about shedding the pounds. I’m hoping that this weight loss journey could be a little less painful if I have someone to share the process with!

PM me if you’re interested. :)

submitted by /u/efisher8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gnFu7M

No comments:

Post a Comment