Sunday, August 23, 2020

Do you get super depressed when dieting?

F 5'2'' 140

When I diet and eat a healthy and balanced diet at a reasonable calorie deficit I get super depressed. I feel hopeless, very sad, and angry. I usually am eating around 1400 to 1600 calories on these days, which I feel like is plenty for someone that is not active.

As soon as I have some carbs/sugar again I feel like a normal human being again. But it's not like I have 0 carbs when I diet, I feel like I have a good amount of carbs, and I always pair carbs with protein and veggies.

Does anyone else deal with this or have any tips? While I have no problem in dealing with the feeling of hunger, and this has been my biggest obstacle. I find myself eating carbs when I'm not super hungry just because I need the depression to go away so I can go and do things. Unfortunately due to this the weight loss is not happening, and I really want to/need to lose weight for health reasons.

Edit: sadly due to health reasons I cannot exercise.

submitted by /u/Rachel-Lynde
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lbotBi

No comments:

Post a Comment