Tuesday, August 18, 2020

How did I lose weight after a cheat day?

My weight loss journey has been a long one. I started off being very small and fit, got pregnant and ate a ton thinking I would just work it off easily after giving birth. Wrong. I ended up being 60 lbs heavier after having my daughter.

I’m now halfway through my weight loss journey.

Sometimes I slack and gain 5 lbs, other times I maintain, or I go hard and am super disciplined. Right now after backsliding and gaining 5 lbs, I’m back to being super disciplined. Possibly the most disciplined since the beginning of this journey.

I’ve been slowly losing. Counting calories better than ever before. Last night I decided I would have a bit of a cheat night since my husband was craving pasta. I got the kids size alfredo (which honestly, should be an adult size, no wonder we have an obesity problem in this country) and ate 3/4 of it and some bread. I had stomach cramps last night because I’m not used to eating that heavy food anymore!

I dreaded getting on the scale this morning (I weigh every day for accountability, it works for me) I lost 1.5 lbs...

HOW?! This has happened to me before when I am very disciplined and eating healthy and then I have an extremely unhealthy meal and I lose weight the next day. Does this ever happen to anyone else?! Does anyone know why this happens?

Tl;dr Multiple times after being very disciplined with exercise and eating, I have a cheat day and lose weight the next morning. Why does this happen?

submitted by /u/anybodyabstract
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h36QBb

No comments:

Post a Comment