Saturday, August 22, 2020

I can't find anyone who looks like me

I've struggled with my weight my whole life, and am about a month into trying to lose weight again. I'm about 60-70lbs overweight.

That's not really what I want to talk about though. I want to talk about what's been the most difficult thing about weight loss, and that's my general body shape.

I have a HUGE fat roll on my ribs. Like, it is a roll even when I'm standing straight. And it's really flabby. And it even follows the shape of my rib cage, coming up in the center and going down on the sides. It looks like I have a second pair of tits. There is for some reason like a line of no fat around where my natural waist should be. I feel like a freak because I have never seen another body that looks like mine, and I can't find any search term to find a picture of someone that looks like me. I don't know if the fact I have large breasts (40F) is contributing to how I carry my weight.

What's really disheartening is when I tried losing weight before and was ~25lbs from my goal weight, my rib fat roll was almost as big as it was when I was at my heaviest. It literally stuck out more than my actual stomach fat. It's what I hate most about my body, but I'm afraid that no amount of weight loss will fix it. I'm afraid it's just going to become a large roll of loose skin.

I don't know if I want advice, since I'm guessing the advice would be to workout a lot while dieting to try to get a low body fat%, and if that does nothing, then I'd probably need skin removal surgery.

I more so just want to know if there is anyone who looks like me so I don't feel alone.

submitted by /u/mypetscontrolmylife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gkFpBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment