Monday, August 24, 2020

I need help with weight loss. I’m losing my mind and have been stuck in the 190’s for 2 months and not losing anything and feel like giving up.

I’m 28F and the scale is currently reading at 197, last weighed myself at 193 about a week and a half ago. I’ve been eating about 1200-1500 calories a day with one of those Beachbody workout programs. I’m getting frustrated because I gained 4lbs instead of actually losing weight and I feel defeated and feel like just giving up. If anything, I should get my butt back into the gym in the mornings and do more. I just feel defeated at this point though that I haven’t been able to break 190 for the past 2 months and I’m getting frustrated.

Once/if I lose this weight and reach my goal weight, I don’t ever want to have to go through this again. I feel like I’m doing all the things wrong to lose weight. Not working out enough, not eating healthy enough, etc. I can’t blame how grew up, because I can’t keep blaming how my mom and brother eat. It’s my own choices in food. I’m not sure if it’s the types of food that I’m eating that’s causing me to gain weight/not lose weight? I have no idea. At this point I feel like I’m going on a crazy rant.

submitted by /u/RIPMYPOOPCHUTE
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aOBmMU

No comments:

Post a Comment