Monday, August 3, 2020

I was all pumped up for the doctor to comment on my weight loss, and... nothing.

Had my first in person appointment at a dr who weighs me since October. I was all excited for them to notice that I am 15% down, was super super pleased to see that despite it being lunch time the number was pretty close to my morning number.

And... nothing

I had it all planned out! So I have to have the talk here instead...

Dr- hmm, I see you've lost a significant amount of weight, was that intentional?

Me- yes, very intentional, it was a lot of work and took forever!

Dr- well, well done, not many of my patients manage that, it should make a lot of difference to your symptoms. Now, I see your liver enzymes are up a little.

(At least the phlebotomist liked my veins, it is amazing how much difference a few pounds has made to getting blood drawn)

submitted by /u/Ninotchk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DdFA48

No comments:

Post a Comment