Monday, August 3, 2020

I'm back after three years for a bit of an update

I last posted here after I reached my weight loss goals back in March of 2017. I'm more of a lurker but I decided I should come back for an update on how maintenance is going.

After reaching my goal of reaching 180 pounds I wanted to hit the gym and bulk up some. I went with a pretty standard PPL routine a personal trainer set me up with. Switching my mindset between cutting calories to eating excess calories was a real struggle. I hated the idea of eating more calories than I burned in a day. But I trusted what the personal trainer said with regards to building muscle, and using myfitnesspal to keep track.

After a little over three years I feel like I'm at a good place physically and mentally. I got a lot of love last time for my Bob Ross shirt so I dug that out for this comparison shot, but it has definitely seen better days lol.

http://imgur.com/gallery/pJRU9Aa

submitted by /u/dlh2689
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XlI5Ir

No comments:

Post a Comment