Monday, August 3, 2020

Losing weight without severe restricting?

Hi! I had a massive amount of food yesterday and stepped on the scale this morning to find myself at my highest weight ever. Lowering my body fat % is a huge goal of mine, but I need a little help finding a method that will help me achieve this without overly restricting, or maybe not counting calories at all. I am stuck in the binge-restrict cycle and am not exactly sure what to do next. Before, I would cut out sugary foods and since I am an all-or-nothing person, found that it has helped me, but once I have a bite of sweets, am uncontrollable. I’m also trying to stay at 1000 calories a day (I’m fairly short so I don’t have much wiggle room, but I try to eat 50g at least of protein). Though it works, it is just so restrictive and time consuming constantly thinking about food, planning my meals, constantly keeping my guard up around unhealthy foods, feeling deprived. So now I am stuck thinking about whether I should continue going sugar-free and counting calories (which is still restrictive, but works at times), or if I should include ALL foods and stop counting, but would hinder my weight loss progress (but does not restrict and can help me work on my stopping my binge cycles). Id appreciate any helpful advice!

submitted by /u/yowdychowdysoup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33luYuQ

No comments:

Post a Comment